Here are two links to it. I’ll give everyone a minute so they can run over and buy a copy.
Are you back? Cool. So: why did I do this when the official release date isn’t until 12/22?
Well, that and it takes like four days for a proper page to go up, so if I hit that ‘distribute’ button on schedule the book wouldn’t have seen the front of Amazon until 12/26. When it will be available from other retail outlets remains an open question.
But mostly, Christmas!
Now you can:
- add it to your wish list
- add it to your shopping list
- buy it for friends and family
- buy a copy to go along with your ebook edition (did you know if you buy both from Amazon the ebook cost goes down? Save $3!)
- use it to level that table leg
- have something to show off on the subway, even if you actually have your tablet reader hiding inside
- an extra doorstop is always handy! (It’s a large book)
and most importantly, you can:
- read it before anyone else does!
- except for me! I’ve read it!
- lots of times! (It’s really good)
Meanwhile, if you haven’t pre-ordered that ebook copy yet, there’s still a couple of weeks to go, so get on it. Here are the links: